Updated: May 7, 2020
We all read books, and every book leaves an impact on us, no matter how big or how small. In our society, we measure the quality of books by the size of the impact they leave on us. Employing this 'standard' measurement system, I can say for certain that the 5 books listed below have had the greatest impact on me and has brought me to better understandings of not only myself but the world I live in.
1. SuperGenes: Unlock the Astonishing Power of Your DNA for Optimum Health and Well-Being
2. Outliers: The Story of Success by Malcom Gladwell
3. Last Lecture By RANDY PAUSCH
4. Greta Thunberg No One Is Too Small
5. The Smartest Kids in the World and How They Got That Way: Amanda Ripley
6. Web of Debt: The Shocking Truth about Money and our Financial System And How we Can Break Free: Ellen Hodgson Brown